DAENG GI MEO RI Hong Bin Damage Care Treatment for an extreme damage care. This treatment provides rich nutrition from evening primrose oil that makes scalp and roughened hair smooth and shiny. Primrose oil is found to be rich in medicinal values, has high quantity of fatty acid called GLA that is capable of nourishing the scalp thereby taking care of a variety of hair problems. The nutrients present in the oil not only prevent hair loss but also is a great stimulation for hair growth. Also it helps to restore and prevents split ends, eliminating frizz and restores manageability for a smooth, shiny style. The Crinum from Jeju makes scalp and hair healthy while repairs the extremely damaged hair providing hair moisturizing and shine. The three oriental herbal extracts of Lycium, Korean Chrysanthemum and Morus Bark healing for very dry, chemically processed hair.
This treatment is scientifically formulated using the highest quality ingredients to restore seriously damaged hair to healthy condition. Manuka honey, which is rich in nutrition, makes flaky, splitting and damaged hair smooth, it contains rich proteins and conditioners which repair and protect damaged areas and improve hair strength. It is especially recommended for hair that has been damaged by perming, coloring, bleaching or heat appliances.
Main Ingredients and benefits:
- Evening primrose oil: Supplies rich nutrition to hair, smoothes and enhances the natural hair shine. Prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth. Healer effect with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Crinum: Strengthens hair roots and stimulates hair growth.
- Lycium: Supplies rich nutrition to hair and increases the elasticity of hair.
- Morus bark: Important antioxidant effect and prevents aging
- Korean Chrysanthemum: Cleans scalp with anti-bacterial functions and relieves itching.
- Manuka honey: Supplies rich nutrition, restores deeply, soothes and increases the elasticity of hair.
- How to use: Take moderate amount on palm and focusing on the end of the hair, gently massage in and rinse lightly with warm water.