DAENG GI MEO RI Hong Bin Damage Care Shampoo for an extreme damage care. This shampoo provides rich nutrition from evening primrose oil that makes scalp and roughened hair smooth and shiny. Primrose oil is found to be rich in medicinal values, has high quantity of fatty acid called GLA that is capable of nourishing the scalp thereby taking care of a variety of hair problems. The nutrients present in the oil not only prevent hair loss but also is a great stimulation for hair growth. Also it helps to restore and prevents split ends, eliminating frizz and restores manageability for a smooth, shiny style. The Crinum from Jeju makes scalp and hair healthy while repairs the extremely damaged hair providing hair moisturizing and shine. The three oriental herbal extracts of Lycium, Korean Chrysanthemum and Morus Bark healing for very dry, chemically processed hair.
This shampoo is scientifically formulated using the highest quality ingredients to restore seriously damaged hair to healthy condition. Clean scalp using calamus water which is a well known hair care substance in traditional oriental herbal sciences. Gently cleanses damaged hair and helps restore its natural beauty. It is especially recommended for hair that has been damaged by perming, coloring, bleaching or heat appliances.
Main Ingredients and benefits:
- Evening primrose oil: Supplies rich nutrition to hair, smoothes and enhances the natural hair shine. Prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth. Healer effect with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Crinum: Strengthens hair roots and stimulates hair growth.
- Lycium: Supplies rich nutrition to hair and increases the elasticity of hair.
- Morus bark: Important antioxidant effect and prevents aging
- Korean Chrysanthemum: Cleans scalp with anti-bacterial functions and relieves itching.
- Calamus water: Promotes blood circulation, provides anti-bacterial & preservations effects and supplies deep nutrition to hair.
- How to use: Take moderate amount on palm and after foaming, gently massage into hair and scalp and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Rated 5.00 on the scale 1 - 5 based on 5 customer reviews
Sempre tive muita vontade de experimentar um champô coreano ,encontrei aqui a oportunidade ,na primeira utilização fiquei sem saber explicar o que sentia ,a espuma é super sedosa ,o couco cabeludo fica limpinho mas o cabelo super macio , lavei 3vezes pois queria saber se deixava o cabelo seco mas não ficou tão sedoso que não tive dificuldade em pentear pois tenho cabelo cachedo e longo, o cheirinho a natureza é fascinante e suave ,estou apaixonada por este champô, claro que vou comprar outros decidi que não vou usar mais champô dos mercados pois estão carregados de produtos químicos, este já mora no meu coração, recomendo para quem tem cabelo seco para mim funcionou muitissimo bem ,se pudesse daria 1000 estrela .