Verikos Redpoint-X Moist Calming Modeling Mask Pack Powder is used for special massage pack at spa or esthetic shop by beautician normally but you can try this at your home very easy and low cost by yourself. You will feel how smooth and moisture your skin after modeling pack. This is especially for sensitive, troubled or acne prone skin modeling pack.
Provides a high irritation mitigation efficacy. An effective treatment of inflammation, the pack removes toxins from the skin. This pack has mild effect on the skin, prevents redness and irritation of the skin with a hypoallergenic formula. Contains Tea Tree extract which acts as a natural antiseptic and treats acne by eliminating bacteria in the infected area. Soothes stimulated skin by stress and offers intensive treatment to create smooth and transparent skin. Contains centella extract which is effective in improving the side effects in skin trouble caused by cosmetic products makeup and other environmental poisons. Chamomile Extract soothes and calm the skin quickly and give skin flexibility and elasticity. Contained diatomite and houttuynia Cordata as active ingredients for moisturize and provide rich nutrition, also help cell regeneration, maintain skin elasticity, shine and moisture.
- How to do modeling pack:
1. Put modeling pack and water to the rubber ball and the portion should be modeling pack : water = 1 : 0.8. For example, one cup(50ml) of modeling pack with 40ml of water or white active solution is fine.
2. Mix it with spatula fast not to make it lump or chunk within 1~2mins because if you take long time to mix it, it can be harden.
3. Apply it to your face with spatula in the order of check, forehead, chin and other area thickly.
4. Tear off the modeling pack which is hardened like rubber in 15~20mins. Much easier if you tear if off from chin to upside.
1. Better to apply thick properly because it is much easier to tear it off and more more moisturizing effect.
2. Before applying modeling pack, much better effect if you apply essence or ampoule on the face for high effectiveness.
3. After tearing it off, rinse face off with water or wipe face out with soft sponge. Don't use soap or foam cleansing.
|Skin Type||Combination Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, Acne Prone Skin, Dull Skin, Uneven skin, Hyperpigmentation|
|Skin Concerns||Acne, Dilated pores, Redness, Rosacea, Blemishes, Hyperpigmentation, Acne marks, Dehydration, Sensitivity, Irritation|
Es mi primera vez con este tipo de mascarillas, suelo usar siempre las de algodón que son más sencillas de utilizar. La verdad es que me ha encantado, me ha dejado la piel suave, hidratada y con mejor aspecto, no ha irritado nada, huele un poquito a arcilla, se va endurenciendo minuto a minuto, y pasa de gris a color blanco. Lo que no me gustó mucho es que no sale entera, hay que ir sacándola a cachitos, pero con agua tibia se va muy bien. Me ha gustado mucho y ahora quiero probar más de este tipo de mascarillas.