Korean Queens S.L.N.E., company registered in Spain, Urb/ Cortijo del Conde, Nº 5, Málaga, España with registration number C.I.F. B93203511
At Korean Queens, respecting your privacy is very important to us. Although obtaining information on our customers allows us to offer a quality service, suited to their needs, our customers' trust remains our priority. The purpose of this Policy is to assert our commitment to protect the confidentiality of information concerning our customers, and to inform you about our practices relating to the collection, use and disclosure of information communicated to Korean Queens on our website www.koreanqueens.com
On the process of joining membership, you should enter necessary information online like names, Zip code, job and so on for us to offer service.
- Your Surname, Name and postal details : to make sure your parcel reaches you correctly
- Your email address: enables us to send you an automated email order acknowledgment confirming the good reception of your order.
- Your credit card number and expiry date: enables the payment of your purchase.
Information registered, with no impact on the order
To offer better service according to user’s characteristics, you can enter some information as you want such as interests, e-mail address, cell phone number, etc.
- Your telephone number: enables us to contact you.
- Your date of birth: an important date for Korean Queens that always saves a special surprise for you.
- Your favorite products: Korean Queens can offer you services and promotions that suit your specific needs.
Korean Queens Respects your Rights
- Your right of access to your information: Following your request in writing, we will provide you with the details about your personal information.
- Your right to have your personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed if inaccurate: We advise you to check the accuracy of the personal information you submitted to Korean Queens. You can review and notify Korean Queens of any changes of this information at any time.
- You can make such requests by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Management of private information
Responsibility for management of user’s password belongs to the user, so please make sure that password is not known to third parties.
Logout online before closing the browser is highly recommended when you finish using a computer. Especially in the circumstances such as workplace, school, library, internet café, etc, the place that you share the computer with other people, please remind that you should follow the above steps to protect from the leakage of private information.
Privacy and Security
Korean Queens SLNE, would like to emphasize its importance to respect the trust that you show us and as well as our obligation to follow the Data Protection Act of 1998. Also, Korean Queens is very careful meeting the requirements of professional diligence regarding Direct Marketing.
We implement security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information.
If you do not wish to receive cookies from our site, you can refer to the information that came with your browser software so you can configure your web browser to reject them or see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and be able to decide whether to accept it or not.
People under 14
People under 14 years of age are welcomed to visit our website, but they may not provide personal information to us or register or make any purchase without parental consent
Acceptance of these terms
You need to agree with all the regulations and terms of our site when you use our service. If a user uses our service, our company considers that he or she agrees with the regulation of private information collection. If you do not agree to this Policy, please, do not use our website.